26 January 2011

Where do you and BB rank on the myers briggs personality test? are you opposites or something else?

I had to look this one up. I don't know that I've ever taken one of these tests, or if I have it was some little Facebook quiz.
But, dear readers, never let it be said that I won't go to great lengths to bring you the tough answers to your probing questions...
Ok, so it was just a quick email to BB and a few minutes of answering questions, but it's the thought that counts, right?

It turns out I'm an ENFP, which is described as an Idealist/Champion. BB is an INFP which is described as an Idealist/Healer.

From what I gather, we're pretty well-matched--- just don't rely on us to be anywhere on time or keep to very rigid plans.

xo,

Infamous CoatCheck Girl

Have any burning questions for the Infamous CoatCheck Girl? Ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, darling!