05 July 2007

Kaya at the Park

I really dislike fireworks...When you come from a country where the proper response to loud booming sounds is ducking for cover, pyrotechnic displays can be rather disquieting. I have sat in my apartment all day, listening to my neighbors become progressively louder and more enebriated...and stupid.
They started the night with little fireworks on the sidewalk and later moved out into the middle of the street, presumably after a few more beers. I'm just hoping they don't light themselves, or the surrounding structures, on fire.

As I often do when feeling troubled, I spent some time at my computer editing a few images I recently shot. My friend Kaya and I spent the afternoon at the park on Monday. I brought my camera along and she was kind enough to let me snap a few shots.

Click on any of the images to go to my flickr site to see the rest of the set.


Kaya


Kaya


Kaya


Kaya




All Content Copyright 2007, Juliana Tobón. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, darling!