02 July 2006

The Tango Lesson

Well, I'm certainly feeling more myself.

I am trading Reiki sessions for tango lessons. It just so happens that my tango instructor is quite a dashing young man with piercing blue eyes. I do believe I have a little crush.
I did manage to learn a few things between uncomfortable fits of giggles. He's a good teacher. I was also, however, made painfully aware of how uncomfortable I am when the direction I will take is not of my own choosing. I don't follow well.

It's probably just as well that tango boy is off the market. It's kind of a new and humbling thing for a guy to put me in the "friend zone" and I have more important things to think about right now. This will be a learning experience on several counts.

All Content Copyright 2006, Juliana Tobón. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, darling!