20 May 2006

Boobylicious doorgirl

I survived my first night working the door at the swanky club, t-shirt notwithstanding. I suppose it didn't hurt that I woke up with somebody else's breasts. Wow, where'd these come from? They are almost twice their normal size. Ouch!

Anyway, I had forgotten about the bar stalkers. This one started off at the other end of the room. I noticed him giving me the eye---that bleary-eyed look men in bars think is sexy. He circled closer and closer, like a shark in closing in on its prey. He moved in for the kill, failing to notice the young man sitting close by. I held my breath for the punchline. There was no preamble, just an awkward "I want to take you out on a date".
I pointed to the young man next to me. "Well, this is my boyfriend you're standing next to"
He shook Eli's hand and mumbled an apology before he scampered off with his tail between his legs. On his way out, he actually glared at me!

It wasn't all bad tonight, though. I met some good people, saw some old friends, admired a couple of lovely ladies... no, not a bad night at all.

All Content Copyright 2006, Juliana Tobón. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, darling!