25 April 2006

Traditionalist

Today I decided to embrace a time-honoured cultural tradition of my Latino heritage-- denial.

I heal quickly, so I gingerly tried putting some weight on my foot this morning. Not too bad. Those crutches have been driving me crazy so I decided to eschew them today. The cast? Well it doesn't quite go with my 'vogs, so that went too. I started out well enough, my shoe only a little tight, ankle only throbbing a little. Ok, so by now it's throbbing a little bit more...Just some ice and I'll be right as rain. Hmm, maybe a vicodin too.

The verdict? Well, I'll probably skip the flamenco class tonight, but I will be back in ninja-fighting shape in no time.

All Content Copyright 2006, Juliana Tobón. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, darling!