08 April 2006

Blegh

Even though I know better I can't help but feel like I am useless right now, as we say in Colombia "no me hallo" (I can't find myself). I don't know what to do other than send Reiki.
My grandmother had a heart attack this afternoon. She's a 4 foot something bundle of energy who looks 20 years younger than her age and tells bawdy stories that would make a sailor blush. But she's also a lady, and never sets foot outside her door without impeccable hair and make-up.
She's in a rural hospital where the most they could do for her was give her an injection to stabilize her before sending her to the city of Medellin. Thankfully your chances of surviving a hospital visit in Colombia are considerably higher than they are here in the US, and Medellin does have some amazing cardiologists. It looks bad right now though--- the current hospital doesn't even have the proper monitoring equipment.

To my friends who do energy work, please send all you can and are willing to. Her name is Beatriz Santacoloma. Thanks.

All Content Copyright 2006, Juliana Tobón. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, darling!