17 March 2006

...educator?

Talk about your surreal moments...

My mom was just visiting and she spotted the large red tool box I have in my bedroom. "I didn't know you had that many tools" she said. Well, uhm, sort of. I introduced her to my friend The Rabbit, the bondage tape, riding crop, etc.
"and what are those?" Oh. The nipple clamps. "how do they work?"

"Why do you ask?"

"To learn" She replied simply. Why do I even ask? I had stopped asking questions when she and her boyfriend got webcams...

I knew that prim proper Catholic thing was an act!

So I showed her how the clamps work. That was even stranger than the time my brother and I showed her how to make pipes out of numerous household objects.

My mom's parting comment was "Having kids is very educational"

All Content Copyright 2006, Juliana Tobón. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, darling!