21 December 2005

Swinger...

...it sounds so salacious….nor am I entirely single. Where’s the “I’m trying something” or “whateveryouwannacallit” category? “In a relationship” it is then. This may come as a shock to some, though none more than me, I can assure you. I’ve said before that getting me to commit is like pulling teeth. It’s difficult and it’s painful and you’ll pretty much have to knock me out to do it. I usually have one foot out the door or, as it was recently pointed out to me, I jump from rock to rock, never alighting on one for long. “What are you gonna do when you run out of rocks?” my friend asked. Well, I’ve found a nice rock and have decided to stand here for a while, both feet firmly planted, and see what happens. (I just pray there aren’t any sneaker waves.) Now, it’s this attitude of brave determination (some may call it foolhardiness) that either brings me great joy or gets me into terrible scrapes (sometimes both at once). Either way, it’s why I always have the best stories… 4:13 pm Addendum Note to self: check for quicksand...
All Content Copyright 2005, Juliana Tobón. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts, darling!